"The whole world is my country and heaven is my home." - Cornelia Connelly
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Students applying to Holy Child from outside of the United States should follow our standard Admissions process to include:
- The online application
- Current year and previous year transcripts
- Two teacher recommendations (one English, one Math)
- Interview (to be conducted in person or via Skype)
- International students may submit the TOEFL or TOEFL JR in addition to the SSAT
- All of the necessary forms can be found in the online Admissions portal
- Holy Child is not a boarding school. International students requiring housing will be referred to GP home stay.
- Holy Child does not have an ESL program. We require all of our international students to take grade level courses in English.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Connelly School of the Holy Child to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its applicants and to make all related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.